Constitution of SAWA-Australia (SA)
adopted 27 July 2010, amended 4 February 2015 (pdf)
- Raise funds to assist in development and relief projects for Afghan women and children,
- increase community awareness of the needs of Afghan women and children,
- encourage women, men and young people to join SAWA-Australia state associations,
- set up SAWA/RAWA support groups throughout Australia, and
- encourage cooperation among SAWA-Australia state associations through participation in bi-annual national SAWA network forums.